The energy supply and automation of mining facilities places very specific demands from classic mines through to special assignments in mines under nuclear law. Our robust systems for underground mines have a long-standing reputation for reliability and ease of servicing. The use of mobile energy supply units, so-called skid-mounted stations, also contributes to the necessary efficiency below ground. Thanks to our network calculation and design competence in the area of complex energy supply facilities, especially in light of constantly changing network structures, we are able to guarantee reliable energy supply above and below ground at all times.
We work at depths of up to 1,300 m and therefore ensure that our staff have proper medical supervision.
Regular controls for G30 pursuant to the KlimaBerg-Verordnung (climate mine regulation), as well as G1.1 and G26.1, guarantee our service capability.
We specialise particularly in the layout, supply and installation of energy supply equipment. Regular equipment inspections, in conjunction with a thermal image analysis, guarantee reliable energy supply with high level of availability.
- Layout, supply and erection of energy supply systems
- Automation solutions from electricity supply through to uninterrupted airflow
- Cable tray construction and cable systems – stationary or mobile
- Network calculation and analysis of energy supply equipment taking DIN VDE 0118 and the Mining Electrical Regulation into account
- Special expertise in mines under nuclear law
- Thermal imaging, service, maintenance and servicing
You can entrust us with your engineering, automation and installation work – we will do the rest.